Applying for Cards with Low or 0% APR
Nowadays there are many low interest offers from different banks. However, it is not easy to find a proper low interest rate credit deal. Have you ever read the fine print when you were going to get a plastic? Most companies hide the real APR behind introductory periods. All disadvantages are usually written in tiny letters and incomprehensible style.
At ApplyForBestCredit.com you will find top online credit applications for cards with low APR.
APR, or annual percentage rate, is that yearly interest rate you pay for operations with your plastic. Compare the best deals on our site and apply for the one you need!
Get the Most Benefits
Zero percent credit cards as well as lowest APR deals are a kind of privilege. So, the higher your FICO score is the more chances you have to get one of the such plastics. If your credit history is good or excellent, you are eligible for the lowest APR deals from MasterCard or Visa, that come with no annual fee, rewards, cash and gas rebates.
Remember, if you apply for plastics you are not eligible for, your credit history will be damaged. Thus, be careful choosing a plastic and if your score is more than 660, enjoy the best online credit offers!
Low rate offers give you enough benefits. For example, if you have a plastic with very low rates, and want to make a large purchase, such as a new car, you can put this purchase via your card and thus save money.
Having a debt on a plastic with a high interest rate, consider balance transfer option. You can transfer your balance from this card to another one that offers lower APR or 0% Intro APR. So, you will start paying off your debt without wasting money on high interests.
Tips on Applying for Cards with Low or 0% APR
If you are going to make applications online, consider some important points.
• Before you apply, check up your credit report.
• If you are not eligible for our low APR offers at the moment, try to improve your payment records. You may consider a secured plastic which can really help you to improve your rating.
• Most banks provide plastic money offers that seem to have a low APR, but read the fine print carefully! Many of these deals only have attractive low introductory interests that will rise high when your introductory period is over. Don't get into this trap!
• Make sure the plastic you apply for carries the lowest APR for operations you need. What does it mean? If you use your card for cash advances, the lowest APR for the advances is your option. If credit rewards are not top priority and you tend to carry balances - make sure it carries a low APR for purchases.
• Choosing the plastic that best fits your needs, think of your individual spending habits and life style. If you are ready to pay your bills on time with more than the minimum required and you do not like to change plastics frequently, then a low APR rewards card (gas, hotel and air miles deals) would be your best tool. If you want to get rewards right now, a cash back offer is your best variant. Low APR credit deals are also found among student and business card applications.
• If you are planning to use your plastic abroad or you are going to transfer your current balance from another account, pay attention to the balance transfer fee and the foreign exchange fee, accordingly.
Always know what you need and look for an offer to match your needs. Compare credit cards with low APR at ApplyForBestCredit.com, apply and save your money today!